Thanks to Aaron over at Gluten Free Fitness Journey for nominating me for the Liebster Awards.
The reward goes as follows:
1. Add the award icon into your blog
2. Link to your nominator and say thank you.
3. Post 11 random things about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers (and let them know).
6. Post 11 new questions to the bloggers you nominate.
11 Things Random Things About Me
1. I am currently blasting the track “Looking for Love” by Nilson & The 8th Note Feat. Fenja.
2. I geek out over glitter, flashing lights, a good bass beat, crosses, glam/posh/grunge/edgy fashion, literary theories, vegan restaurants, people with a developed sense of style, and the smell of vanilla or leather.
3. I’ve worked in offices, clubs, and magazines- clearly I have a diverse range of professional skills.
4. I have my B.A. in English and don’t feel bad about it!
5. I have a photo of Cat Marnell’s stomach with a cigarette burn hung on my wall. It’s been autographed by Marnell and Jane Pratt.
6. I read something from The Bible every day.
7. The Sephora in Soho is my favorite.
8. My socks rarely match.
9. I’ve been to Japan.
10. I speak to my folks on the phone 2-4 times a day.
11. 7 Out of 10 times, the song I play when I’m pre-gaming/getting ready to go club is “Heart Attack” by Team Facelift.
1. Where is your favorite destination?
2. Favorite time of day?
Twilight in summer.
3. What make you happiest?
It be easier to list what doesn’t make me happy.
4. What has been most positive part of your blogging experience so far?
Connecting with my readers and discovering other blogs; Giving information that people enjoy and benefit from; Writing what I love on my own terms, etc.
5. Favorite food?
Peanut Butter, though right now all I seem to want to eat is kale with nutritional yeast.
6. Favorite exercise?
7. Can you juggle?
8. Have you ever bungie jumped?
No, and I have no desire to.
9. Whats your secret or known talent?
“Being awesome” according to my boyfriend.
10. What was the last movie you saw? Did you like it?
I re-watched “Pan’s Labyrinth” and “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”. They’re great!
11. What is your favorite memory?
1. If you were a movie character, who would you be?
2. What song best describes your life?
3. If you knew you would not fail, what would you do?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
6. Splurge on wedding or buy a house?
7. If you held a dinner party and could invite whomever you wanted, living or dead, who would you invite?
8. What was the last book you read?
9. If I was snooping around your bedroom, what would I find?
10. Bar or club?
All of my readers who are reading this. Seriously, you know who you are. You read and comment regular here and I do the same to you. I’ve nominated you. Congrats!
Seriously, this is too much work for someone who’s been nominated, right?